We're looking for an awesome character artist to join us and help create some great characters and assets on Avakin Life.
- Working closely with the retail production team and fellow artists to create assets for the mobile game Avakin Life
- Create clear and detailed briefs and provide solid technical feedback where needed
- Work on a highly editable and customisable avatar system and collaborate with programmers to achieve the highest results.
- Solid understanding character and clothing production, design, and development
- Experience using Unity 3d
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Maya, and/or Modo
- Experience with skin weighting of characters and clothing, ideally an understanding of animation pipelines and mocap (animation skills are not required)
Desirable but not essential
- Experience with Hansoft, SVN and Perforce
- Experience, or a keen interest in, clothing and fashion
- Experience working on a social or mobile game
Why Choose Us?
- Competitive salary with quarterly bonus scheme.
- Flexible work hours
- Staff social outings
- Pension and Gym Membership
Lockwood Publishing is one of the leading independent UK mobile games companies. Our most successful product to date is a 3D virtual world on mobile called Avakin Life.
We want to hear from talented and passionate developers who can help us implement our incredibly exciting and ambitious road-map. As part of the team at Lockwood, you will enjoy a creative, challenging and collaborative environment where your ideas will be every bit as valued as your design expertise. Our working environment is extremely open, and all team members have complete access to any metrics they wish. We hold regular company-wide briefings to ensure team members and departments are aware of the direct impact their efforts have on the progress of the project. Best of all, because we believe team members deserve more than a pat on the back for their effort, we offer a bonus scheme that pays out 50% of any increase in record quarterly profits directly to the team.