Junior Data Engineer
We’re looking for a talented Junior Data Engineer to join our growing development team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone new to the industry to work with cutting-edge technology on an award-winning mobile game.
- Contributing to the development of highly scalable data ingestion and processing pipelines
- Identifying and implementing new metrics to inform data-driven decision-making for teams
- Assisting data scientists with tech for data manipulation and visualisation
- Working knowledge of both client- and server-side software engineering
- Basic understanding of database schema design and management for analytics workloads
- Familiarity with data manipulation in SQL, R, or Python
- Experience with version control systems such as Git and Perforce
Why Choose Us?
- Competitive salary with quarterly bonus scheme.
- Flexible work hours
- Staff social outings
- Pension and Gym Membership
Lockwood Publishing is one of the leading independent UK mobile games companies. Our most successful product to date is a 3D virtual world on mobile called Avakin Life.
We want to hear from talented and passionate developers who can help us implement our incredibly exciting and ambitious road-map. As part of the team at Lockwood, you will enjoy a creative, challenging and collaborative environment where your ideas will be every bit as valued as your design expertise. Our working environment is extremely open, and all team members have complete access to any metrics they wish. We hold regular company-wide briefings to ensure team members and departments are aware of the direct impact their efforts have on the progress of the project. Best of all, because we believe team members deserve more than a pat on the back for their effort, we offer a bonus scheme that pays out 50% of any increase in record quarterly profits directly to the team.