Executive Producer/Chief Operating Officer
We are looking for a capable and talented COO to help craft and pursue our strategic vision at Lockwood Publishing. The COO role is a key member of the Leadership Team, reporting to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO). You’ll have to maintain control of diverse business operations, so we expect you to be an experienced and efficient leader with proven people management skills, business acumen and exemplary work ethics. The goal of the COO position is to secure the functionality of business to drive extensive and sustainable growth.
Application Deadline: 31 July 2018
- Helping craft and pursue the strategic vision and direction of the company
- Designing and implementing business operations that drive financial and audience growth
- Overseeing certain critical company initiatives, with more details below
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of discipline leaders throughout the company - in particular:
- Production and Project management
- Cross-Team, Cross-Company Communication
- Marketing & Advertising
- New Content & Content Merchandising
- Business intelligence
- Leadership coaching/mentoring
- Community Development
- Customer Service
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance, loyalty, skills development, and dedication
- Evaluate initiative performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Participate and drive expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances etc.)
- Manage relationships with partners/vendors
- Previous experience running a successfully mobile studio in the past with over 50 staff on multiple studios.
- Proven experience as Chief Operating Office or relevant role
- Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, marketing etc.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Working knowledge of Business infrastructure
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- BSc/BA in Business Administration or relevant field; MSc/MBA is a plus
Why Choose Us?
- Competitive salary with quarterly bonus scheme.
- Flexible work hours
- Staff social outings
- Pension and Gym Membership
Lockwood Publishing is one of the leading independent UK mobile games companies. Our most successful product to date is a 3D virtual world on mobile called Avakin Life.
We want to hear from talented and passionate developers who can help us implement our incredibly exciting and ambitious road-map. As part of the team at Lockwood, you will enjoy a creative, challenging and collaborative environment where your ideas will be every bit as valued as your design expertise. Our working environment is extremely open, and all team members have complete access to any metrics they wish. We hold regular company-wide briefings to ensure team members and departments are aware of the direct impact their efforts have on the progress of the project. Best of all, because we believe team members deserve more than a pat on the back for their effort, we offer a bonus scheme that pays out 50% of any increase in record quarterly profits directly to the team.