Tools QA Engineer
Lockwood are looking for a talented QA engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure the quality and stability of the development pipelines for our team. We are looking for a motivated individual who is capable of self-learning and working with little to no supervision. You will work closely with QA Leads and tools developers to assess usability and stability by conducting quality assurance activities and help the team create process around the foundations of this new role within the company.
- Work independently on tasks with a proactive approach;
- Work directly with the tools team on ad hoc tasks;
- Develop test cases and plans, preparing relevant data;
- Log, manage, and perform regression tests for issues;
- Report to project stakeholders;
- Document extensively for internal knowledge sharing.
- Experience with source control and continuous delivery tools;
- Experience with bug tracking software;
- Strong understanding of concepts related to computer science and programming practices.
- Experience with PyTest and Mocha
- Experience with Selenium and PhantomJS
- Experience with Git, Jenkins, TeamCity
- Experience with Jira, Confluence
Why Choose Us?
- Competitive salary with quarterly bonus scheme.
- Flexible work hours
- Staff social outings
- Pension and Gym Membership
Lockwood Publishing is one of the leading independent UK mobile games companies. Our most successful product to date is a 3D virtual world on mobile called Avakin Life.
We want to hear from talented and passionate developers who can help us implement our incredibly exciting and ambitious road-map. As part of the team at Lockwood, you will enjoy a creative, challenging and collaborative environment where your ideas will be every bit as valued as your design expertise. Our working environment is extremely open, and all team members have complete access to any metrics they wish. We hold regular company-wide briefings to ensure team members and departments are aware of the direct impact their efforts have on the progress of the project. Best of all, because we believe team members deserve more than a pat on the back for their effort, we offer a bonus scheme that pays out 50% of any increase in record quarterly profits directly to the team.