- Managing, designing and producing in-house 3D assets for Avakin Life using current 3D tools.
- Ensuring an efficient 3D pipeline using both internal and external 3D Art resources.
- Helping to manage fixes for Art related bugs.
- Communicating work requirements across multiple studios.
- Advanced knowledge of at least one major 3D package and renderer such as Maya, Modo or 3DS Max
- Minimum of 3 years Industry experience
- Ability to model efficient low-poly models of all types
- Ability to work in 3D to a style guide
- Experience using Unity 3D a must
- Excellent texturing skills with a focus on memory targets
- Excellent lighting in 3D application and game engines skills
- Mobile platform experience
- Ability to create animation rigs, more advanced rigging would be a plus
Desirable but not essential skills
- Experience with Favro, SVN and Perforce
- Experience working on a social or mobile game
- Knowledge of scripting
- Free To Play games experience
- Knowledge of real time shaders
- Drawing skills including life drawing and concepts
- Photography skills
Why Choose Us?
- Competitive salary with quarterly bonus scheme.
- Flexible work hours
- Staff social outings
- Pension and Gym Membership
Lockwood Publishing is one of the leading independent UK mobile games companies. Our most successful product to date is a 3D virtual world on mobile called Avakin Life.
We want to hear from talented and passionate developers who can help us implement our incredibly exciting and ambitious road-map. As part of the team at Lockwood, you will enjoy a creative, challenging and collaborative environment where your ideas will be every bit as valued as your design expertise. Our working environment is extremely open, and all team members have complete access to any metrics they wish. We hold regular company-wide briefings to ensure team members and departments are aware of the direct impact their efforts have on the progress of the project. Best of all, because we believe team members deserve more than a pat on the back for their effort, we offer a bonus scheme that pays out 50% of any increase in record quarterly profits directly to the team.