We're looking for an awesome environment artist to help us push Avakin to the next level.
- Working closely with the retail production team, Leads and fellow artists to create stunning environments for our mobile game Avakin Life.
- You will be responsible for modelling, texturing, lighting and set up of each scene from start to finish.
- Creating documents for outsource as well as giving detailed feedback to external artists.
- A solid understanding of low poly environment creation processes
- Experienced in using Unity 3d
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Maya, Modo, or 3DS Max
- Excellent modelling, lighting and texturing skillset
- Ability to hit memory targets
Desirable, but not essential skills
- Experience with SVN and Perforce
- Experience, or a keen interest in, architecture and level design
- Experience working on a social or mobile game
Why Choose Us?
- Competitive salary with quarterly bonus scheme.
- Flexible work hours
- Staff social outings
- Pension and Gym Membership
Lockwood Publishing is one of the leading independent UK mobile games companies. Our most successful product to date is a 3D virtual world on mobile called Avakin Life.
We want to hear from talented and passionate developers who can help us implement our incredibly exciting and ambitious road-map. As part of the team at Lockwood, you will enjoy a creative, challenging and collaborative environment where your ideas will be every bit as valued as your design expertise. Our working environment is extremely open, and all team members have complete access to any metrics they wish. We hold regular company-wide briefings to ensure team members and departments are aware of the direct impact their efforts have on the progress of the project. Best of all, because we believe team members deserve more than a pat on the back for their effort, we offer a bonus scheme that pays out 50% of any increase in record quarterly profits directly to the team.