This is a great opportunity for someone with a background in data science who is looking for an exciting new challenge.
- Partner with management and developers to identify strategic business questions, key metrics, and actionable insights.
- Regularly communicate with relevant internal teams to gain feedback on their progress and requirements.
- Monitor data quality.
- Support data access and its querying throughout the business.
- 2+ years of working experience with Big Data infrastructure
- Excellent SQL skills.
- Strong programming skills in one of Python, Java, Scala, R or C#.
- Good statistical knowledge as relevant to the games industry.
Why Choose Us?
- Competitive salary with quarterly bonus scheme.
- Flexible work hours
- Staff social outings
- Pension and Gym Membership
Lockwood Publishing is one of the leading independent UK mobile games companies. Our most successful product to date is a 3D virtual world on mobile called Avakin Life.
We want to hear from talented and passionate developers who can help us implement our incredibly exciting and ambitious road-map. As part of the team at Lockwood, you will enjoy a creative, challenging and collaborative environment where your ideas will be every bit as valued as your design expertise. Our working environment is extremely open, and all team members have complete access to any metrics they wish. We hold regular company-wide briefings to ensure team members and departments are aware of the direct impact their efforts have on the progress of the project. Best of all, because we believe team members deserve more than a pat on the back for their effort, we offer a bonus scheme that pays out 50% of any increase in record quarterly profits directly to the team.