Lead Marketing Artist
Lockwood is looking for a passionate, talented and experienced Lead Marketing Artist to add to our growing marketing team. This position entails a mix of management and execution of tasks, reporting directly to the studio Art Director and COO and working closely with the Art Department.
As a Lead Marketing Artist, you will be managing a small team of artists and designers. Your leadership skills and experience in the field will be essential for inspiring, coaching and collaborating with cross- disciplined groups whilst maintaining a positive team environment. You must have the ability to see the bigger picture and utilise your team’s skill-sets in order to bring an idea to life, creating campaigns backed up by your strong marketing instincts & careful analysis of metrics. You will also need a deep knowledge and strong track record in creating and executing marketing or brand assets, therefore a good level of ability in at least two or more skill sets is a must. Skills include a combination of graphic design, 3D, video editing, basic animation. You will be expected to be fully proficient in a variety of key areas among areas such as, content marketing, user acquisition.
- Manage marketing art team:
- Create hi impact apps store and marketing assets
- Oversee production workflow & creative process
- Manage production schedule
- Mentor junior members of the team
- Review assets and provide constructive feedbacks
- Daily support:, standups, regular reviews, feedback
- Drive and develop graphic ideas for all marketing campaigns, based on research and market insight
- Store assets: screenshots, app icon, banners, trailers, etc
- Social campaign assets: advertising posters, basic video/ animated contents
- Develop visually effective design outputs that communicate the brand positively whilst respecting research findings
- Research, develop and maintain a variety of format and template options for ongoing output
- Respond to any ad hoc request in a clear and concise manner
- At least 3 years experience working as a senior or Lead within games or creative agency background
- Fluent in graphic design software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Knowledge of 3D Studio Max/ Maya/Modo/ Unity
- Basic knowledge of video editing (AfterEffects, Premiere)
- Basic knowledge of producing animated content
- An eye for colour and composition
- Ability to juggle multiple projects, creative ideas and administrative tasks in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Strong ability to prioritise a varied workload with multiple long and short-term deadlines, contributing to large multi-team projects
- Evidence of communication skills and knowledge of how to liaise with other professionals
- Keen interest in gaming
- Attention to detail
- Excellent project management, time management, organisational, interpersonal, reporting, presentation and communication skills
- Experience in planning digital marketing campaigns online and offline
- Experience in managing small teams successfully
- Team player, ability to delegate tasks when appropriate.
- Experience in game production
- Interest in games, digital marketing and new technologies
- Knowledge of social media management and digital marketing practices
- Experience in 3D modelling, texturing, posing, animation, lighting & rendering
- Experience in working with media agencies and creating rich media content.
Why Choose Us?
- Competitive salary with quarterly bonus scheme.
- Flexible work hours
- Staff social outings
- Pension and Gym Membership
Lockwood Publishing is one of the leading independent UK mobile games companies. Our most successful product to date is a 3D virtual world on mobile called Avakin Life.
We want to hear from talented and passionate developers who can help us implement our incredibly exciting and ambitious road-map. As part of the team at Lockwood, you will enjoy a creative, challenging and collaborative environment where your ideas will be every bit as valued as your design expertise. Our working environment is extremely open, and all team members have complete access to any metrics they wish. We hold regular company-wide briefings to ensure team members and departments are aware of the direct impact their efforts have on the progress of the project. Best of all, because we believe team members deserve more than a pat on the back for their effort, we offer a bonus scheme that pays out 50% of any increase in record quarterly profits directly to the team.