We're looking for an awesome DevOps engineer to join our team!
- Provisioning, monitoring, maintaining and scaling cloud infrastructure and highly available backend services.
- Working with backend development team to build and improve Continuous Integration systems for testing and deployment of code to cloud infrastructure.
- Administration and ongoing optimisation of databases.
- Automation of infrastructure provisioning.
- Development of backend services.
- Strong experience with Amazon Web Services, including EC2, RDS and ECS/Docker.
- Strong experience with Linux.
- Experience with scripting including BASH, Python.
- Strong infrastructure troubleshooting skills.
- Experience of automation tools like Ansible/Chef/Packer.
- Experience with PostgreSQL.
- Experience developing backend APIs.
Why Choose Us?
- Competitive salary with quarterly bonus scheme.
- Flexible work hours
- Staff social outings
- Pension and Gym Membership
Lockwood Publishing is one of the leading independent UK mobile games companies. Our most successful product to date is a 3D virtual world on mobile called Avakin Life.
We want to hear from talented and passionate developers who can help us implement our incredibly exciting and ambitious road-map. As part of the team at Lockwood, you will enjoy a creative, challenging and collaborative environment where your ideas will be every bit as valued as your design expertise. Our working environment is extremely open, and all team members have complete access to any metrics they wish. We hold regular company-wide briefings to ensure team members and departments are aware of the direct impact their efforts have on the progress of the project. Best of all, because we believe team members deserve more than a pat on the back for their effort, we offer a bonus scheme that pays out 50% of any increase in record quarterly profits directly to the team.