We are currently looking for a 2D UI / UX Graphic Artist who is self-motivated, organised and has experience with the design, production, and continued development of User Interface and User Experience.
- Managing, designing and producing the in-house UI/ UX 2D graphics on Avakin Life
- Ensuring an efficient pipeline using both internal and external 2D art resources – Helping manage the fixing of art bugs
- A solid understanding of the user journey with a context of UX and clean functional UI
- Previous experience working within computer games preferably mobile and freemium
- Being self-organised with excellent project management skills
- Very good English communication skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to take constructive feedback as well as give constructive feedback to internal and external staff when required
- A strong knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, pixel and vector art
- UK/ EU work visa would be preferable
Desirable but not essential skills
- Experience with Favro, SVN and Perforce
- Experience working on a social or mobile game
- Knowledge of scripting
- 3d skills
Why Choose Us?
- Competitive salary with quarterly bonus scheme.
- Flexible work hours
- Staff social outings
- Pension and Gym Membership
- The chance to work with a fun group of developers!
Lockwood Publishing is one of the leading independent UK mobile games companies. Our most successful product to date is a 3D virtual world on mobile called Avakin Life.
We want to hear from talented and passionate developers who can help us implement our incredibly exciting and ambitious road-map. As part of the team at Lockwood, you will enjoy a creative, challenging and collaborative environment where your ideas will be every bit as valued as your design expertise. Our working environment is extremely open, and all team members have complete access to any metrics they wish. We hold regular company-wide briefings to ensure team members and departments are aware of the direct impact their efforts have on the progress of the project. Best of all, because we believe team members deserve more than a pat on the back for their effort, we offer a bonus scheme that pays out 50% of any increase in record quarterly profits directly to the team.